The itinerary of the Tour to Alamut is as follows:
PLAN A: The tour starts at 9 a.m. in Qazvin. The visiting places are: Andej Valley (for hiking), Hasan-e Sabah Castle, Ovan Lake (maybe), Qazvin
PLAN B: The tour starts at 9 a.m. in Qazvin. The visiting places are: Lambsar Castle, Andej Valley (for hiking), Hasan-e Sabah, Oven Lake (maybe), Qazvin
Go to our page on TripAdvisor to see our testimonials.
- The entrance fee for Hasan-e Sabah Castle is 4 dollars or 15000 Tomans.
- The duration of both plans is between 10 to 12 hours.
- If you want to ride a boat or swim in Ovan Lake, the fee is on yours, and the plan might take longer.
- The lunch time depends on how much you spend for Andej and the Castle.
- If you want to stay the night, we can recommend a local house or a hotel.
Read Our trip to Alamut – The Valley of Assassins.
Go to Irantaste services and see what we can do
To get information about our prices, please contact us:
+989193849604 (Also available on Whatsapp&Telegram)